- Your dog is as smart as a two year toddler – no wonder your kid and puppy get along so well. They can understand upto 200 words including signals and hand movements with the same meaning as words.
- Dogs also have a sense of time. They can easily tell how much time has passed since something happened.
- Dogs will always miss you when you are gone. Studies show that dogs react differently to their owners being gone for different lengths of time.
- Dogs have sweat glands in their paws, that is why they rely on panting as a means of cooling down.
- Your one year old puppy is as mature as a 15 year old.
To Learn more of Animals in Communities, visit www.worldanimalprotection.org