Grooming is an important part of caring for your pet and keeping him or her healthy. Both cats and dogs, or any other pet need regular brushing.
Although it mostly depends on the breed, hair length, and type of coat, regular grooming should be done about once a month. For young puppies and dogs who have never been groomed, more frequent grooming or brushing at home should be done to get the dog used to being handled and to avoid grooming issues into adulthood.
Importance of grooming your pets
- Grooming maintains a healthy coat and skin
- Regular nail trims not only help keep the nails short but helps reinforce healthy foot structure and posture, and reduces the risk of infection
- Your pet will look and smell great
- Regular visits may result in early detection of issues with ears, skin, teeth and more
- Shiny, healthy and properly brushed coats will shed less fur.